Monday, January 01, 2007

Trip Update

Hello Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there have beena few changes to our plans since our last Blog. We have decided that we will only travel for about 3 months (still starting in Feb) as Ingrid is pregnant!!!!!!! :)

(The baby will be due in July)

We have also decided that instead of heading West, we will travel East, exploring Victoria and Tasmania!

We have also now ordered our camper trailer, which should be ready in a few weeks! YAY! It is a universal canvas one. If you want to check them out go to www.universalcanvas.com.au
Well, that is all I will say for now! Hope you like these pictures of Sara having some bath-time fun and showing off her cute new look!

David, Ingrid and Sara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Wilsons! It's so cool to hear you're doing a trip down to Tassie. Of course, I think it's the best place to go. :) Hope you have a wonderful time. I would love to see you all before you go, I get back from Tassie on the 9th so I'll be in touch! Take care, love Sarahj :) PS. Sara is looking soooo cute!

Clarence said...

Hey Ingrid - when I left your place Sunday night I forgot to take Harriet! I wonder if the poor birdy is feeling neglected... I'm so jealous you are going to Tassie - wish I could go too!! Well, hopefully you'll be online sometime today, or I'll give you a call tonight, Clarence xoxo

Anonymous said...

Jan said

I thought I would give this a go to see if it works - hope Sara is feeling better today

Anonymous said...

Hey there the Wilson Family. Sara is definately looking cute, esp in those photos.

It was good seeing you the other day (AND i seemed to remember the website off the top of my head for 2 full days... not bad if i dont say so myself)

Anyway, your plans look good, and i must agree with Sarahj, Tassie is a really great place to go. Hope that you enjoy it, and that it all goes without anything too bad happening. Rach and I will be checking this site regularly for any updates during your trip.

Take care and God bless.

-Andy + Rachel Leonard

Anonymous said...

Time for a new update Ingrid and David...